Friday, August 6, 2010

New School, New State Of Mind

So today was Cobb tour day. Me and Sydney went to wander around, and found that, although we had heard this our whole lives, you should never, EVER judge a book by its cover (even if your 'book' is 10000 square feet and made of brick).
The School is So Confuzzling!! (New word. You like?)
This year, I have decided to be confident and outgoing, and make new friends, even if those friends think I am a fellow sixth grader. Which I'm not. I am in eighth grade!!!!!
The theatre teacher was really really nice!!! the room has a large stage, but an extremely low ceiling.
We won't have enough money for a musical this year :'( but we can do a play!

So thats today.
Oh, and it rained and thundered, which was AWESOME!!!!!!! XDDDD

No comments:

Post a Comment